Monday, March 11, 2019
Friday, March 1, 2019
Senior Director of Women's Services (2 Campuses) #22033
Northeastern USA (MD/NJ/DE)
- Oversees Women's Service Lines at 2 Baby Friendly Hospitals!
- Combined doing approximately 2,200 births per year
- 145+ FTEs
- Requires MSN and 5+ years Women's Nursing and Management experience in Women's Services. Must have Director level experience in a unit doing more than 3,000 births per year and management of over 140 FTEs. Multi-site experience preferred, but not required.
Monday, February 25, 2019
Questions That Eliminate Most Job Seekers From Consideration
Presentation Title: Questions That Eliminate Most Job Seekers From Consideration
Date: Thursday, February 28th
Time: 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, am 2:00 pm CST)
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Director of Women's Services #22116
Eastern - Houston Area, Texas
- Oversees 35+ bed Women's Unit, doing approximately 1,050+ births per year!
- Units include LDR, OB, Antepartum and Level II NICU
- 40+ FTEs and 9 Direct Reports
- Requires BSN (Master's preferred) and 8+ years Women's Nursing experience and Management experience in Women's Services
Monday, February 18, 2019
How Can You Obtain More Job Leads and Referrals?
- Date: 02/19/2019 02:00 PM Eastern Time
- Presentation Title: How Can You Obtain More Job Leads and Referrals?
- Date: Tuesday, February 19th
- Time: 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Associate Chief Nursing Officer #22147
Modesto - Stockton Area, California
- 150+ bed, Non-Profit Acute Care Hospital
- Specialty Care: Women’s Health, Neonatal Care, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiac Cath Lab
- Requires BSN & Master's, California RN (upon hire) and 5+ years progressive management experience within hospital operations
Monday, February 11, 2019
Nurse Manager of Level III NICU #21143
Saginaw - Bay City - Midland Area, Michigan
- Oversees 55+ bed Level III NICU with an ADC of approximately 40. Labor and Delivery is doing approximately 3K births per year!
- 90+ FTEs
- Requires BSN (Master's preferred), 3+ years nursing experience in NICU; Must have Manager level experience in NICU