Re-THINK: Shifting for Success in Your Job Search
- Date: 02/12/2019 03:00 PM Eastern Time
- Presentation Title: Re-THINK: Shifting for Success in Your Job Search
- Date: Tuesday, February 12th
- Time: 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
Being in job search mode can bring up a lot of feelings that can get in the way of your success making you feel defeat and discouraged. This webinar is designed to show you how you can shift your thoughts and feelings of being upset, angry, frustrated, hopeless, burned out, or all of the above.
When you know the power is within, you can shift into success easily and immediately! Does the voice in your head habitually complain and say things like, "I can't do it”, complaints such as, "It's too hard", "it's too frustrating", or "I'm overwhelmed".
Come learn to identify the tell-tale signs of this complaining habit. You can easily overcome it if you know how. To get a job offer, you must put your focus, attention, energy, and time on getting hired.
This is where you must shift your thinking, because until you do, you’re giving all of your power away. Each and every one of us can take our power back. We simply need the tools and determination.
- In this results-focused presentation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to decide and commit to your goal of getting hired.
- Shift from focusing on “what's wrong” to focusing on “what works”.
- Discover how to rise above the circumstances and take powerful action.
- Be empowered to move through your job search activity with ease.
- Learn how to powerfully use your time and energy starting today.
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8477529715670947842