Saturday, September 29, 2018
Friday, September 28, 2018
Director of Women's Services #20804
Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Georgia
- Oversees 50+ bed Women's & Infants Unit, doing approximately 1,800+ births per year!
- Units include L&D, Mom/Baby, OB OR/PACU and Level III NICU
- 150 Employees; 3 Managers
- Requires BSN (Master's preferred) and 5+ years Women's Nursing experience and a minimum of 1 year Director experience.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Catch up with #oneborn on All 4: http://bit.ly/2ngPrbi"
Source: One Born Every Minute
One Born Every Minute (Facebook Page)
Labels: Nurse Life
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Nurse Manager of NICU #21143
Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, Michigan
- Oversees 55+ bed Level III NICU with an ADC of approximately doing approximately 40.
- Labor and Delivery is doing approximately 3K births per year!
- 90+ FTEs
- Requires BSN (Master's preferred), 3+ years nursing experience in NICU; Must have Manager level experience in NICU
Monday, September 24, 2018
Negotiate the Highest Compensation Package
- Presentation Title: Negotiate the Highest Compensation Package
- Date: Tuesday, September 25th
- Time: 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
- Description: You’ve been through several interviews, and just completed the final interview where the employer said they would be putting your offer together. Then it hits you that you never discussed money or benefits throughout the hiring process. You need a job, but can’t afford to accept something that is lower than your expenses, so do you wait and pray or bring up the topic of compensation before the offer is extended?
Monday, September 17, 2018
What are the Pros and Cons of Working Contract Positions?
- Presentation Title: What are the Pros and Cons of Working Contract Positions?
- Date: Monday, September 17th
- Time: 12:00 pm EST (9:00 amPST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00am CST)
- Description: Have you ever thought about working as a Contractor, but thought that would hurt your career...
Monday, September 10, 2018
Ignite Your Job Search with Confidence - Re-THINK You!
- Presentation Title: Ignite Your Job Search with Confidence - Re-THINK You!
- Date: Wednesday, September 12th
- Time: 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
- Description: It is time to re-invent your self-image, expand your self-concept, and ignite self-confidence. No matter what you are doing in life, it's important to know how to effectively manage yourself on all levels; physically, mentally, and emotionally...