We are now hiring a Director of Women's Services in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex! Become a leader at a progressive, non-profit, 250+ bed hospital and combine your nursing experience with your passion for teaching and guiding the nurses of tomorrow!
Requires: Master's Degree. 3 years minimum Director Level experience in Women's Services at a similar size facility.
What are the perks of living in the DFW Area?
- GROWTH! Dallas ranks as one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. for job growth. With a diverse economy, the city plays important roles in the banking, healthcare, technology, logistics and the energy industries; including 15+ Fortune 500 companies (the third largest concentration in the U.S.). Cost of Living remains affordable considering the size of the city, coming in at 8.3% lower than the national average!
- SHOPPING! Dallas...where Malls were born! Not only home to the oldest shopping center in America, the city boasts "more shopping per capita" than any other U.S. city.
- FOOD & NIGHTLIFE! Living in a Metroplex provides multiple cities to choose from within just a short drive! Dallas alone has thousands of restaurants to choose from including BBQ, Tex-Mex and Mexican which they are known for, as well as many entertainment options, bars and night clubs.
- SPORTS! Known for their pro sports teams, Dallas is home to the Dallas Cowboys, the second most valuable franchise in the world! Not just known for football, they also have pro Baseball, Hockey and NBA teams.
- ART & CULTURE! Dallas has a thriving Art District with multiple museums, music venues and attractions like the Dallas World Aquarium, House of Blues and Grand Theater! The Texas State Fair is also a large attraction every September, with the Cotton Bowl as the main attraction, but also includes the auto show, Big-Tex and plenty of fried food!
Send Resumes To:
Source: http://www.forbes.com/; http://www.cle.com/; http://movingtotexas.net/dallas-fort-worth/; http://www.areavibes.com/dallas-tx/cost-of-living/; http://kevinfields.articlealley.com/; http://www.texasrealestatecenter.com/fort-worth/