Now hiring for a Director of Women's Services at a 200+ bed hospital in the Kansas City Area. Combine your nursing experience with your passion for teaching and guiding the nurses of tomorrow! See details below.
Why Kansas City Area?
- FOOD! Barbeque, Burgers, Mexican, Pizza and More!
- SPORTS! Professional Football and Major League Baseball, as well as College Team Sports just a short drive away!
- SHOPPING! The Plaza is not just any shopping experience, but a mecca of shops, fine dinning, and entertainment. Covering 15 blocks, The Plaza has fine retailers and local contributors. Year round music and special events including Plaza Lights and Plaza Art Fair.
- BEER & NIGHT LIFE! 3 Breweries as well as hundreds of Bars! Newly opened Bier Station has a diverse, ever rotating tap list and includes a bottle shop! KC is also home to the largest pub crawl, The Crawl for Cancer, which takes place in May.
- CULTURE! Plenty of Theaters, Art Fairs, Museums, AND The 18th and Vine Jazz District! Kansas City also claims to have more fountains than any other city, besides Rome.
- MONEY! Kansas City boasts one of the lowest costs of living in the country! The average rent in KC is more than 70% lower than that of New York City.
Now that you know the perks of the area, here are the perks of the job:
The Director will be responsible for the entire Women's Services unit, with 40+ beds including the Level III NICU, Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby, Recovery, Triage and will manage an average of 70 FTEs. We have a large amount of deliveries, approximately 1,500+ annually. GREAT compensation, including Bonus Earning Potential!
Requires: BSN, MSN preferred. RN, BLS, ACLS. 2 years minimum Director Level experience in Women's Services at a similar size facility.
Send Resumes To:
Direct Dial: 615-224-8530
Source: http://www.visitkc.com/; countryclubplaza.com; http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/; http://postgradproblems.com/